Curated Collection of Apologies
- I'm so sorry.
- I really am. Why don't you believe me?
- I really didn't mean to. Can you forgive me?
- Listen, I knew better, but I did it anyway. I promise not to do it again.
- I'm on my knees. Can you still love me?
- I'm regretful. Please let me make it up to you!
- Look, I know you're gonna see this as a cop out, but is there actually another word that means "curated?" Can you think of one? Handpicked is too Pinterest. Selected is too generic. Bespoke is too twee (and isn't even exactly a synonym).
- Oh, now you don't believe me? Here's proof from an app, you inerudite jerk!
- I'm so sorry I called you an inerudite jerk just now. You're not. You just hate the word. Me too. Sorry. Really.